1 Year Limited Warranty
Caltron Industries, Inc. warrants the products against defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
- Labor: For a period of one year from the date of purchase, if this product is determined to be defective, Caltron will repair the product at no charge.
- Parts: Caltron will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- DOA 30 Days: Please inspect after receiving and notifiy our sales staff if a) damage caused by shipping is evident and/or b) product was DOA. Failure to do so within the 30 day DOA window may result in claim or replacement denial.
- To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the product freight prepaid in the original package or package with equal degree of protection to Caltron’s service facility
- Warranty does not cover any units which have been previously altered, repaired or serviced by anyone other than Caltron’s service personnel, or the units on which the factory applied warranty sticker and serial number has been altered or removed.
Warranty does not cover cosmetic damage or damage due to acts of accidents, misuses, abuses, negligence or modification of, or to any part of this product. Warranty does not cover damages due to improper operation or connection to improper voltage supply.