MP-1080B | High Def Standalone Digital Signage Player
Caltron's MP-1080B, high definition digital signage player offers digital sign in a compact player size that is capable of looping all images or video images only. Traditional PC Digital Signage solution requires a dedicated PC for each display. This solution is not only more expensive but also more cumbersome.
PCs leave a larger footprint in price, space, as well as maintenance, don't even mention less protected operating systems. Single PC solutions only display the same content across multiple screens. There are still costs associated in adding multiple displays.
The MP-1080B video playback system offers digital signage capabilities in a compact package. Interface with new customers through dynamic signage that is capable of 24/7 looping -- it's all possible with the MP-1080B.
The MP-1080B Network MPEG playback system can store and load HD-quality audio and video (MPEG1/2/4, MP3, JPEG) from SD Flash cards up to 32GB, perfect for broadcasting solutions.
MP-1080B Quick Facts
- 1920 x 1080 resolution output video and picture
- Standalone Looping MPEG Player
- Supports MPEG1 (.mpg, .dat) - MPEG2 (.mpg, .avi) - MPEG4 SP, ASP (.avi, .asf, .divx) video
- Capable of looping all videos or all images 24/7
- Can support many codecs up to 100Mbps, including H.264
- Multiple output display options including HDMI and VGA
- Displays JPEG/motion, JPEG, MP3, MPEG1, MPEG2 and MPEG4(AVI), for retail TV and video advertising
- Mounting flange for secured mount
- 24/7 looping playback ability
Included in the package
- Remote Control
- +5V power adapter and cords
- Video and audio cables
- MP-1080B Network Signage Player
||16MB SDRAM, 2MB Flash ROM
|Supported File Formats
||JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) - Support resolution up to 5120x3840 (output resolution is 1920x1080)
||MP3 (.mp3) from 32k to 256K bps - PCM wave (.wav)
||MPEG1 (.mpg, .dat) - MPEG2 (.mpg, .avi) - MPEG4 SP, ASP (.avi, .asf, .divx) - Motion-JPEG (.avi) - Video Output: NTSC 1920x1080 or PAL 1920x1080
||SD Flash card slot
||2 Channel Stereo Jack
||Component Video/HDMI/VGA Connectors
||0-85% relative humidity, non-condensing
||132[5.20] x 102[4.02] x 30[1.18] mm[inch]
||0.450 Kg/ 1 lbs
||MP-1080B Data Sheet
||MP-1080B User Manual