HBT-1212O 12" High Bright LCD Open Frame Monitor
The first high bright monitor introduced was the HBT-1212O, 12.1 (12) inch high bright LED open Frame monitor. This 4:3 aspect 12” monitor is considered a sunlight readable monitor since the brightness is rated at 1,600 nits, which is definitely bright enough to withstand the brightness of the sun and can be used in outdoor locations for display.
Since the HBT-1212O is a high bright display, will the unit still be durable? Although the 12 inch high bright monitor is extremely bright, it does not interfere with the longevity of the screen’s Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF). The MTBF is still rated at around 50,000 hours of use before any possible failures that might take place.
Is 1,600 nits bright enough for outdoor applications? In many cases, as long as the display is not pointed directly at the sun, 1,000 nits brightness displays will be more than sufficient to function in the sun and are considered sunlight readable monitors.
The HBT-1212O, 12.1” high bright LED open frame monitor takes up minimal amount of space and leaves a small footprint so it is easy for designers and integrators to design the industrial open frame monitor into a wide variety of applications, including outdoor Kiosks, photo booths, ATM machines, digital signage displays and instrumentation control displays.
The chassis is milled from a CNC machine and is durable enough to protect the display while being integrated into an enclosure.
||12.1 inch TFT LCD
||0.3075(H) x 0.3075(V) mm
||800 x 600 SVGA
||1600 cd/m2 (typical)
||50,000 hours (minimum at 25°C)
||35 ms (typical)
||±70°L/R, +60°U,-60°D (typical at CR=10)
|Video and Power
||Brightness, Contrast, Phase, Clock, Color, H&V position, Auto-tune, Recall
||RGB analog 0.7V peak to peak
|Video Input Connector
||D-sub 15 pin analog VGA
||AC/DC 12V power adapter, universal 100-240 Volts
|Mechanical and Environment
||0-85% relative humidity, non-condensing
||310 x 237.7 x 36.8 mm [12.2 x 9.36 x 1.45 inch]
||1.645 Kg [3.6 lbs]
HBT-1212O Quick Facts
- 4:3 Aspect, 800 x 600 resolution
- 246.0 x 184.5 [mm] x [mm], 9.69 x 7.26 (inch) x (inch) active area
- High grade TFT, 1600 nit LCD Panel
- Standard 15-pin VGA input connector
- DVI, Composite and BNC video input options
- Compatible with Caltron's standard definition signage players
- Robust CNC milled open frame enclosure
- Compliant with RoHS, UL, CSA, TUV, FCC B, VCCI B, CE TCO 99, TUV Ergo, EPA Energy Star
- Perfect for kiosk, equipment and instrument drop-in designs
- Superior viewing angles, contrast ratio and brightness
- Unique design accounts for heat ventilation
Included in the package
- HBT-1212O High Bright Open Frame Monitor
- +12V power adapter and cord
- VGA cable